WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Previous cleaning experience is an asset|
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must be reliable, motivated, enthusiastic and a team player, willing to assist as needed
- Must be able to use cleaning equipment (ie. I-mop, vacuum.)
- Physically able to carry out duties of the position
**Important Note: A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of Immunization and Tuberculosis Screnning Test results will be required. **
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Perform general custodial requirements and any related duties as assigned (duties include: but are not limited to: use of various cleaning equipment, vacuuming, spot cleaning, sweeping, mopping floors, emptying waste receptacles and other common areas)|
- Restock single unit dispensers containing soap, towels, toilet tissue and sanitary napkins
- Complete periodic equipment checks
- Observe/practice all health & safety procedures and policies
|Think you have what it takes to be part of our Light Duty Cleaners? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.