WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Work collaboratively with your team to inspire a customer centric culture |
- Create joyful/fun, positive experiences for our customers
- Bring your knowledge and passion as an ambassador of Powell River's Outdoor Enthusiastists and community mindset to your role, and team
- Previous leadership attributes functioning in an engaged, dynamic, and sales focused team
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Previous Keyholder experience an asset|
- Ability to Lead effectively in absence of Store Manager
- Previous POS, cash handling, and Loss Prevention experience
- Prioritize, plan and execute daily sales plans, tasks and assignments
- Ability to exercise good business acumen that supports decision making
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.