WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Diploma in Early Childhood Education|
- 6 months related experience
- Special Needs Certificate is an Asset
- Occupational First Aid and Child Safe
- Valid Driverís License and access to a reliable vehicle
- Strong ability to use a variety of computer software
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Prepare appropriate activities that will help guide children towards their goals in any area of development |
- Use a variety of techniques such as frontloading, visual boards, prompts, body placement, adaptive tools and toys, first/then language and many more to assist children in having positive experiences at preschool/daycare
- Support the building and maintenance of peer relationships between the children we support and other children at the childcare setting
- Write clear, objective, professional notes reporting on the dayís practice
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.