WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- At least one year recent experience working with people who have developmental disabilities|
- Ability to act as a role model and willingness to participate in clientís preferred daily activities
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to working effectively with target population
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
- A valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid unrestricted BC driverís license
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The Community-Based Support Worker supports an older client with a developmental disability in life skills and community- based activities|
- Supports participation in activities based on the individualís choices, interests, abilities and goals
- Provides client support to promote engagement in activities
- Participates and assists in planning structured client activities and carrying out assignments with client
|- Position is for 8 hours/week preferably in the afternoons, flexible schedule|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.