WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Candidates may have qualifications or training in Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Care, Education, Website Development, Library Science or Marketing|
- Candidates will have experience using WordPress and navigating social media in a professional capacity
- Candidates with experience in library systems will be viewed favorably
Duties and Responsibilities
|The Library & Social Media Coordinator will run the library, welcome library patrons and attend to the online world of Youth and Family Powell River during on site shifts. They will also support the organization with a variety of administrative tasks as needed. They will be helpful, supportive, and encouraging. They will need to be kind, pleasant and fun!|
- Welcoming library visitors and clients and helping folks find what they’re looking for!
- Operating library database, keeping systems up to date and library organized
- Administrative Tasks and Reception Duties as required
- Updates website and posts regular content, approved by Leadership Team on social media outlets such as Facebook and Instagram
- Creation and distribution of marketing material as needed
|Family Centre and Library Daily Operations – three 4 hour shifts on site per week (Tues, Wed, Thurs from 1 – 5pm) as well as attending Team Meetings by Zoom on Monday at 10 am|
Please visit www.youthandfamily.ca for a complete job description.
Resumes with covering letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to resumes as we receive them and until the position is filled, however, the closing date for this position is June 12, 2021 at 5pm. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.