WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- University or college student
- Adademic studies: recreational therapy, nursing, social work, psychology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Criminal record check
- Drivers license
Duties and Responsibilities
|- To develop a recreation program with, and for, the members of the Source Club|
- Organize and implement the summer program
|- Expect this position to be 10 week duration for 35 hours|
- We are accepting applications for a summer activity worker for a social/recreational program
- The Source Club in Powell River is a rehabilitation, pre-vocational day program for adults with a mental illness
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.