WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Graduation from an accredited practical nursing program.|
- Current Full Licensure with the BC College of LPN’s
- Current CPR (C) certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate, OFA preferred
- Community experience, or home care nursing or home support service, preferred
- Supervisory and scheduling experience preferred.
- Experience with word processing and email applications
- Level 1 Food Safe certificate
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Deliver nursing services to residents to the full scope of the LPN standards of practice within the Assisted Living model|
- Administer medication to tenants; provide medication management assistance and provide medication reminders, as required, in accordance with established policies of Assisted Living
- Assist with hospitality services as needed, including meal preparation, dining room service, and or housekeeping.
- Observe tenants and their environments and report unsafe conditions and behavioral, physical and/or cognitive changes to the Executive Director or designate
- Provide emotional support and feedback to tenants and families
- The position is 7:00am-7:00pm 3-4 days per week
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.