WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Excellent command of the English language and able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing|
- Highly computer literate
- Knowledge of modern general office methods and procedures
- Competency in Internet related systems including Web-browsers, Email
- Knowledge of specific software program requirements including, but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF documents, as well as the ability to learn other programs as the need arises
- This position requires a close working relationship with the administrator, students, parents and teachers and therefore must possess extraordinary people skills
- The applicant must be comfortable and adept working with elementary school aged children
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a current pastoral reference that they are active in a Catholic parish
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Able to organize and prioritize a varying workload|
- Deals effectively and diplomatically with people
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.