WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Tourism Powell River has a position under the Summer Jobs program for a 25 hours per week|
- The ideal candidate will be interested in photography, video, social media and apps
- This position is open for individuals aged between 15 and 30 at the start of employment as per the criteria of the Government of Canada
- The position lasts for 11 week or until the end of August
- Tourism Powell River is an equal opportunity employer: youth seeking first job experience, the disabled, new immigrants and ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply. We love to mentor youth to become tomorrow's leaders in the community!
- Must love being out of doors and all things recreational as there will be much to explore with our own Explorasaurus!
- Deadline for application by resume and cover letter is May 14th
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Must be available to start on June 1
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The ideal candidate will work on social media campaigns|
- Help develop our "We recommend' hiking publication slated for publication in later 2021
- Also be prepared to explore in our Explorasaurus dino-suit as we develop social media to entertain
- Help us expand the development of our new community app by facilitating the participation of as many local businesses as we can engage
- Bring your great ideas to our team of enthusiastic staff at the Powell River Visitor Centre
- We can promise you one of the funnest summer jobs you will ever have
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.