WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Previous laundry experience is a plus, but not a requirement|
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, must be willing to work a variety of hours, weekends and holidays based on the business needs
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Keeps workspace organized and clean|
- Washing and drying, removal of stains and neatly folding laundry
- Communicate and assist Room Attendants with stripping rooms and or collection of linens
- Ensures all housekeeping storage areas are fully stocked with appropriate linen
- Reports equipment deficiencies and damage to Maintenance Manager
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.