WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must be 19+|
- Have or be willing to obtain:
- Responsible Adult Certificate (ECEA Certificate also applicable)
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Food Safe Certificate (a bonus)
- Clean driver's abstract (if licenced)
- Some previous experience with children (babysitting, childcare, volunteering, recreational programs) is a benefit and excellent communication skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The 4Pillar School Age Summer Program is seeking active, energetic and creative individuals to work alongside seasoned staff to create an engaging daily program for children aged 5-12years over the summer months|
- Include organizing and preparing arts, crafts, games and activities every day
- Keeping routines, promoting 4Pillar policies
- Working as a team, greeting families, cleaning, tidying, snack preparation
- Following all COVID safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.