WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- High School Diploma|
- Diploma from a Pharmacy Assistant credited course preferred
- Previous Pharmacy Experience preferred Retail Experience an Asset
-Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Effective communication skills MS Office Effective organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Greet customer promptly and gather prescription information according to Standard Operating Procedures|
- Front Shop Merchandising Duties
- Ordering and maintaining non-prescription merchandise in the dispensary, including stock rotation and the management of expired product
- Assist in prescription preparation to company's standards and professional services
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.