WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds|
- Ability to climb ladder
-Some computer and register skills
- Well organized with ability to record keep Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated Ability to function as part of the team in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Receives merchandise including Distribution Centre, seasonal, and DSD deliveries in accordance with the receiving policies and procedures|
- Complies with all health and safety regulations Complies with all Store Standards
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures and ensures they are executed throughout the store Perform other duties as required including Cash duties
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.