WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- We are looking for an experienced cook or graduate chef to join our team and take the lead on our new venture - summer ready to eat meals|
- The ideal candidate will be an individual who is able to work independently but is also a team player
- The position offers strong support and backing from the Owner/Manager
- This is an opportunity for an experienced cook or graduate chef to shine, assisting with the development of a new summer menu
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Developing the summer menu / recipes in collaboration with the Owners|
- Preparing ingredient lists for weekly ordering within a budget
- Cooking and preparing the summer menu items for sale to the businesses customers from their take out window
- Ensuring and promoting safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and adjusting recipes accordingly
- Employing kitchen practices that minimize food waste
|- We are planning to open the kitchen for this new venture on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in afternoons and evenings|
- The candidate will be willing and able to work 25-30 hours per week on these days, at times to be agreed
- Pay will be commensurate with personal experience, enthusiasm and will be competitive.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.