WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Class (5) BC driver's license or Government issued ID
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Food Safe
- First Aid/CPR C
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Providing , support, and assistance to individuals during group activities|
- Following individual care plans
- Provide admin support
- Completing daily documentation
- Working as a team player
|- Exciting opportunities available for students to join a progressive non-profit organization as a Youth Summer Community Support Worker. The positions entail working within a support team in residential and community settings assisting Adults who may have physical, developmental, mental health issues, and/or acquired brain injuries. Applicants must possess exemplary communication skills, be compassionate and energetic, and be comfortable supporting individuals with various disabilities. |
- Position is 30 hours per week starting June 7 at $16/hour for 9 weeks with shifts ranging from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, with the possibility of occasional evening or weekend work. (The Employer reserves the right to make changes to your schedule).
- Please send resume and cover letter to Ellen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.