WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Valid driverís license,and reliable transportation
- Must be able to supervise and organize a crew
- Troubleshoot, read plans, communicate professionally with employer, employees and customers, work 8 hours/day and under pressure
- Experience with power tools is a must
- Own tools required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Projects will include new builds and renovation work|
- Problem solve, read plans, and work under pressure
|Seeking hourly carpenters/lead hand site supervisor|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.