How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
Do you have a Drivers License?
Own a Car?
Can work during the weekday?
WE NEED TO TALK!
Come work as a merchandising rep for a growing company where you can make your own schedule, get paid training, and work on varied, interesting projects. No two workdays will ever be the same!
MCA is a leading third-party national merchandising company and we just celebrated our 30th anniversary. We work with industry leading clients to implement new product launches and display set-ups in retail stores across Canada.
- National retail coverage with thousands of reps across thousands of cities
- Clients in the Health & Beauty, Cosmetics, Convenience sectors and more
- Friendly, knowledgeable, approachable managers, available to support you
Please forward your cover letter & resume to Rick Trottier at firstname.lastname@example.org At MCA, we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time
Applicants must reside in the specified location and be legally eligible to work in Canada.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process.
MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence. We are proud partners with our CPG clients such as: P&G, L’Oréal, FGXI, Keurig, BIC, Hershey, Henkel, Mondelez, as well as leading retailers: Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Sobeys, Farm Boy, Metro Please also follow this link for our company video (MCA) https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark
MCA – “Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail”
Duties and Responsibilities
|WHAT TO EXPECT|
We’re looking for a part-time sales and retail merchandising rep to service stores in Powell River, BC, setting up and taking down displays, assembling fixtures, and working with products on the shelves. Merchandising/planogram experience is an asset and reps must be willing to work with tobacco products. You must be able to work between 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday, and being smartphone and computer savvy is essential as all our reporting is done through apps or online.
- Ability to make your own schedule
- Variety of work every day
- Paid training
Merchandising reps will need to reside in the Powell River,BC, area, with willingness to travel to other nearby locations when needed. You will need a driver’s license with access to an insured vehicle.
- Visit many different stores throughout the week – no cubicle walls for you!
- All reporting done from the comfort of your own home
- Some opportunities to travel when needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Flexibility – YOU decide your hours and make your own schedule
- Working hours are scheduled between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, so you can be home every night for dinner and have weekends off!
- Negotiable wage
- You live in the Powell River, BC area so you can stay close to home
- Ability to broaden your skills through a variety of projects and clients
WorkBC Powell River Job Posting: 15542
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.
Find more job postings at http://www.careerlinkbc.com/jobs.php
WorkBC Powell River #103, 4511 Marine Avenue, Powell River, BC V8A 2K5 P: 604.485.7958 Hours: Mon & Tues 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed 8:30am-7:30pm; Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm. Closed Fri-Sun; email: email@example.com