How To Apply
|- Must be willing to learn new tasks.|
- Must be willing to handle meat.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Serve customers in a polite manner.
- Must be willing to take instruction.
- Must have or be willing to obtain foodsafe.
- Must be able to work as a team or alone.
- Must be willing to work weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
|Serving customers, prepare food, work clean and safe.|
WorkBC Powell River Job Posting: 15537
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.
Find more job postings at http://www.careerlinkbc.com/jobs.php
WorkBC Powell River #103, 4511 Marine Avenue, Powell River, BC V8A 2K5 P: 604.485.7958 Hours: Mon & Tues 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed 8:30am-7:30pm; Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm. Closed Fri-Sun; email: email@example.com