Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within two (2) months.|
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred.
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset.
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid drivers license may be required.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products.|
- Advise and recommend coverage and policies that best meet client needs.
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
- Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete inspections.
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity.
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- May provide administrative support.
|Please apply online|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.