Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
Applicant must possess:
- A valid BC Drivers License
- An Early Childhood Educator certificate
- Valid First Aid and CPR training
- Leadership and management experience
Applicant must provide:
- A criminal record check
- Character references
- A record of the applicants work history
- Copies of any diplomas, certificates or other evidence of the applicants training and skills
- Evidence that the applicant has complied with the Province's immunization and tuberculosis control programs
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Applicant must be able to operate and manage a full time Child Care facility|
- Applicant along with one aide will be responsible for 10-12 children as well as daily operations, meal plans, activities, and child development for children 30 months to school aged.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.