Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Completion of Secondary School is required|
- Completion of 1-2 years of non-university certificate or diploma or other program in cooking or culinary arts or 1-2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- English is required
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
- Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, working with others, continuous learning
Duties and Responsibilities
|-Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods|
- Plan menus
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportion
- Work with minimal supervision
- Estimate food requirements and costs
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food - Order supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Train and supervise kitchen staff
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.