Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Completion of free 5-week full time certification training program
- 19+ years old
- Pass a criminal record check
- Aptitude to administer medications
- Provide personal care like bathing, grooming, toilet etc.
Demonstrated ability to work independently in the community
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide health supports, including personal care
- Demonstrated ability to support individual(s) with high activity levels and lifestyles
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate opportunities for development of personal relationships
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain a safe and healthy physical environment
Duties and Responsibilities
|- As a Residential Support Worker, you will assist people to function more independently in their own homes, care homes, and in the community|
- Being a Residential Support Worker means making a huge difference in the lives of people
- Residential Support Workers help people with daily living skills like grooming, basic cooking, money management, shopping, household safety, and pet care
- They also help with physical, recreational, educational, social and professional activities
|- Residential Support Worker-free Training, No Experience Required|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.