Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- The person in this role must have excellent people and computer skills as they will work closely with staff, volunteers and Guest Artists|
- Ability to provide timely and clear communication to all parties before and during the festival
- Experience should include a background in event planning and logistics
- Excellent budgeting awareness
- Ability to be flexible in hours and to be available at a variety of times leading up to the June festival to accommodate the different time zones of participants
- Ability to show grace under pressure
- This role operates best as a contract position, where the proponent is available a variety of hours to accomplish the tasks in a timely manner
Duties and Responsibilities
|- This role requires excellent organizational skills to accomplish effectively all the logistics coordination|
- Transportation: monitoring flight arrangements for guests artists and collaborating with Student Services to provide feedback for students requiring assistance for travel plans
- Local travel must also be arranged to pick people up from various locations and get them to their venues or accommodations. This can include volunteer drivers, hiring
buses, sponsor vehicles, etc
- Accomodation and Lodging: When they arrive, all guest artists and students must be housed. Some will be in hotels some in homestays, some in BnB’s etc. All accommodations must be pre-planned and suitable for the people involved. After placement, this role will monitor and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Additional Duties: In addition to the 2 week June festival, this role will assist with the prep and planning for the spring fundraiser
|- Currently there are 200 hours allocated to this position, commencing in January 2019 and ending the end of June 2019 after the festival completes, and everyone has gone home|
- Apply within! Applications, including a resumé and cover letter in a single PDF, can be submitted to email@example.com
- This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.