Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Excellent organizational skills |
- Detail orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous pharmacy experience is preferred
- Experience with Pharmacy Computer systems is preferable
- Relevant post secondary education preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling|
- Data entry of patient care information into the computer health management system
- Third Party adjudication
- Accurate dispensing prescription medications
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
- General OTC inquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
- Handling customer prescription pick up
- Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
- Prescription Assembly
- Data Entry
- Blister packing
- Process Customer Transactions, Receive and Release Prescriptions
- Answer Phones.
- Process Prescription Deliveries.
- Profile Programs promotion.
- Pill Pack Assembly.
- Filing Prescriptions, Ordering and replenishing supplies, cleaning.
- Drug order creation and receiving.
- BTC management.
- Administrative Duties: Cycle counts, Narcotic counts, Return to Stocks, TML’s, Manual Third Parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
|The Pharmacy Assistant / Technician at Powell River Pharmacy (formerly Pharmasave) in Powell River is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. This role will be key in achieving departmental excellence in the areas of customer service, workflow efficiencies, Profile Programs and inventory management. The ability to be self-directed and able to work independently to meet strict deadlines will be essential.|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.