Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Class 5 license
- First Aid
- Criminal record check
- Previous experience working with people with developmental disabilities and /or Autism is an asset
- Positive role model
- Effective problem solving skills, good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow through on plans and guidelines
- CSW diploma or equivalent is an asset
- Position is for Sundays and Mondays- 4pm -10am (sleep shift)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- To support an adult male with autism in maintaining and developing social, recreational and life skills|
- To support him in developing physical, social, emotional skills that expand his competencies and that enable him to to function as independently as possible in the home and community.
- To support and mentor him in managing his personal, social and community relationships and obligations
- The position works directly with the individual and collaborates with team members
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.