Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team|
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Additional language skills considered an asset
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Must be flexible to work mornings within this time frame: 5am-12pm
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Use proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met|
- Help support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs
- Promptly execute service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
|- Apply today! Email your resume to the e-mail address or directly drop your resume at the restaurant|
- McDonald's restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits. People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you!
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Free Uniforms and 50% Discounts on all McDonald's Restaurants for your food
- McDonald's Platinum Card Membership, offering discounts at from top national retailers
- Technology purchase program such as Apple & HP
- Extracurricular Crew activities (movie nights, bowling, picnics and seasonal celebrations)
- Service & Recognition Awards quality standards are met
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.