Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
- High School Diploma (preference will be given for post secondary education)
- 1-3 years' experience in the financial, retail, or hospitality industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with a service oriented focus
- Knowledge of deposit and lending products and services
- Equivalent credit may be given for external degrees and courses
Duties and Responsibilities
|- First Credit Union is looking for a team-oriented individual to assist our members in achieving their financial goals|
- The successful candidate must commit to the service standards of First Credit Union and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- With a background in financial services, a desire for continuous learning, and the ability to foster business development, they will also have the ability to multi-task, have excellent organizational skills, and maintain a high level of professionalism
|Interested candidates must apply via First Credit Union's Career Portal at: https://canr54.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/fcu/Posting/View/127|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.