Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Some high school plus 6 months experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. - Some high school plus 6 months job experience or an equivalent combination of education and job experience|
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers
- Reading: basic reading i.e. daily instructions sheet re: product to be prepared
- Equipment: Knife, machine operators need to know how to operate packaging machine.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Assembles food service items as per standard recipes, portions and format while maintaining a specified productivity level|
- Slices and weighs meat and cheese products
- Packages and labels prepared product and displays finished goods for sale
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment and fixture surfaces as per provincial and company/health safety standards
- Maintains high standard of personal hygiene and follows standard company and provincial regulations pertaining to food safety, dress code, and sanitary procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned by Store Manager
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.