Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Successful completion of Licensed Practical Nursing Program
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work within teams and alongside other departments/teams
- Ability to problem-solve and communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills and ability to use both PC and Mac systems
- Up to date First Aid certification
Duties and Responsibilities
|Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:|
- Providing an efficient and safe admissions process
- Ensuring medical checklists are complete and documentation is in order
- Assessing and monitoring all clients residing in the Medical Detox Unit
- Processing medication orders, doctor orders, and medications refills
- Providing access to medical services including doctor appointments, blood work, lab work, and urine screens as needed
- Supporting team members and co-workers and maintaining a positive professional role for frontline staff and clients
|- SCHC's 24-hour operating facility is looking for dedicated Licensed Practical Nurses with an interest in addictions nursing. We are currently accepting resumes for casual positions with definite opportunity for part- and full-time hours. Applicants must be willing to work evenings, nights, and weekends. This position will also include holiday/call back hours.|
- Purpose: To work with the Director of Nursing and clinical (counselling) team to provide safe, compassionate, and ethical care to all clients.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.