Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Our kayak fleet includes over 120 boats and hundreds of pieces of associated equipment (PFDs, paddles, throw bags, etc) that we pride ourselves on being of high quality and under regular maintenance
- Our Kayak Repair and Maintenance positions, in addition to some regular General Operations duties, is focused primarily on assessing and maintaining our fleet of kayaks and equipment so that they are always in top condition and ready to go out on the water
- During our peak season in July and August, we often have 25 or more rental kayaks returning and launching every day, in addition to our regular tours and lessons
- Great organizational skills are required to inspect and keep on top of minor repairs so that we can keep our fleet at max capacity throughout the busy season
Duties and Responsibilities
|- General maintenance duties include gel coat repairs, replacing buckles and hatch covers, rudder cables and foot pedal adjustment and repair, some basic fibreglass repair, bulkhead replacements, and many other assorted repairs to kayaks, equipment, and infrastructure at our launch site|
- The repair position includes some General Operations work
|- Please email resume or questions|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.