Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
- Demonstrated ability to use e-mail, and a range of software applications proficiently and independently
- Demonstrated ability to type 70 words per minute
- Expert level of MS Excel and Word knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize work and carry out the duties of the position with independence
- Ability to operate telephone office messaging and other office equipment
- Superior oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated pleasant and positive demeanour
- Ability to participate as a member of a team
- Ability to provide support to staff in project development.
- Ability to organize, implement and complete project work and assist in presentations.
- Ability to compose brief memos and letters.
- Excellent editing skills, including accurate grammar and spelling editing
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple deadlines
- Ability to adapt to multiple office sites.
- Ability to take dictation and meeting minutes
- This position is for 15 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The Secretary provides a variety of administrative and secretarial supports to the Child and Family Service teams as assigned by the Administrative Supervisor|
- She/he assumes receptionist duties at the Cranberry Children’s center and assists with coordinating building use and maintenance
- She/he may assist with coordinating annual events in the division and ensure plans fit within resources
- She/he generates reports from a variety of information sources and databases and submits to INCLUSION POWELL RIVER and to funders
- She/he is dedicated and knowledgeable a member of an organization wide team. As such, when deemed qualified, he/she may provide services to individuals in related programs when required
- The Secretary is familiar with and participates in ensuring that the strategic goals of the agency are met
|- If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply by email to email@example.com by midnight of the closing date. You MUST quote the posting number #18-062 in the subject line. Applications can also be hand delivered to Pat Townsley at #201 4675 Marine Ave. Applications will only be accepted in the methods above. Applications submitted to any other address will not be considered.|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.