Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- PR Home Care Services is looking for full time, part time and casual employees for established client base providing care to seniors in their homes
- We require graduation from a program recognized by the BC Care Aide registry
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Employees are expected to provide personal support services to seniors in their homes|
- Care is focused on morning, lunch, supper and bedtime
- We provide personal care, medication administration and reminders, meal preparation, and light home safety maintenance ( laundry assist, kitchen, bathroom tidy after care)
|- PR Home Care Services is a CARF accredited agency that prides itself on our dedication to staff and clients, providing an excellent working environment where staff input in to their schedules and client care is essential and valued|
- We offer benefit package for extended health and dental at 50% after probationary period completed
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.