Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Reading of tape measure (fractional inches)
- Basic computer skills
- Operation of hand tools used in metal working
- Working and associating with others in a team environment
- Must be able to give and take direction
The successful applicant will not be the individual supplying stock answers to the typical questions during an interview, but the person who is able to prove their abilities through task oriented testing following basic instruction during the interview process.
Metal working or aviation experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Creation of Work Order Packages|
- Picking parts from company stores
- Assembly of final product
- Packaging for shipment
- Completion of product certification documentation and shipping documentation Final review of Work Order
Package before closing
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.