Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Base Camp is open 7 days a week serving up delicious coffee and first-class camp grub using as many fresh, local ingredients as we can get our hands on. We're opening a second location (with our own roaster!) plus adding lodging this year, and we're looking for someone who can help take our kitchen to greater heights. If you're a qualified cook with a can-do attitude, this could be your opportunity. Every great adventure starts at Base Camp!|
- Must be Food Safe Certified
- Culinary Red Seal designation and First Aid certification are strong assets
Duties and Responsibilities
|As a Cook you will be responsible for the following: |
- Maintain the highest standards in food quality, consistency, and efficiency
- Meet daily goals as set out by Kitchen Manager
- Clean & restock as necessary
- Build and maintain a partnership with your team and Front of House team members
- Spread the enthusiasm and energy among all of our team members!
|Check us out at www.basecamp-coffee.com|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.