Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- 5 to 6 years' minimum demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality industry, food and beverage and/or retail environment|
- A background that includes forecasting and budgeting is definitely an asset to this job
- Professional Accounting designation and/or degree in Accounting
- Working with Aboriginal peoples, or First Nation(s) an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Represents the finance department at all management meetings on-site, with TMSLP or the Nation|
- Oversees the calculation and distribution of wages and salaries including benefits etc.
- Prepares regular finance reports and summaries of accounting activities, as requested
- Review A/R ageing reports on a regular basis and ensure follow-up within 30 days of initial billing if payment has not been received
- Maintain banking relationships
- Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses and payroll
- Prepare financial reports and submissions to relevant management or government entities
- Work directly with the General Manager to assist in the development and management of budgets approved by General Manager, CEO and Board of Directors tracking both profits and/or loss performance by business unit
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.