Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- YRC Youth Leaders are students in Grade 12 or University/College (Grade 11 student with excellent qualifications may be accepted) who can work in a team environment engaging with youth ages 9-12|
- Youth Leaders must take and follow direction, lead other youth, listen and learn, be punctual, be responsible towards commitments, be creative, solve problems, be compassionate, empathetic, and inclusive, be able to engage and involve youth who may have barriers, and be able to use a computer including relevant software
- Ability to create posters/flyers and to record/edit video will be viewed favourably
- Approximately 5-7 hours/week
- The positions will finish at the end of the school year. Work hours are after school on week days, including Wednesday evening
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The Powell River Child Youth and Family Services Youth Leaders create and participate in programming for youth ages 9-12 focused on friendship, inclusiveness, and community building at the PRCYFSS Youth Resource Centre (YRC)|
- Youth Leaders will also create and participate in the distribution of promotional material for the YRC activities
|- Please contact Kevin by email (email@example.com) for a full job description and submit resumes including a covering letter detailing your interest and suitability for this position|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.