WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- A woman in a wheelchair living south of town looking for an experienced Home Support Worker for occasional on-call shifts
- Work availability starting in April. Shifts could be either 10am-2pm, 4:30pm-6pm, or 8:30pm-10pm, 7 days a week
- Training to commence immediately
- Must practice good covid protocol
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Operating a manual lift to transfer client|
- Personal care such as showering, toileting, personal grooming, etc.
- Assistance with phsiotherapy exercises
- Operating a wheelchair accessible van to transport client to and from errands such as grocery shopping, appointments, bank, etc.
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.