WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- 5-7 Years Experience in Carpentry/Renovations|
- Proficient Knowledge of BC Building Code
- Valid BC Driver's License
- Safety Orientation
- Dmonstrated Knowledge and Proven Ability to Work with Hand and Power Carpentry Tools, and other Construction Equipment
- High Standards of Workmanship
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Confident Problem Solver|
- Results Driven
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude & Team Player
- Teamwork & Collaboration
|New Construction, Building Alterations, Repairs|
We thank all who apply; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.