WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Positive attitude and excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills|
- Ability to handle multiple duties under pressure
- Ability to focus attention on member/guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings as required
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to spend long hours moving around, walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, reaching
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service|
- Provide clean, gassed, and stocked power carts for members and guests
- Insure upkeep of power cart fleet to highest standard
- Provide clean and usable pull carts for members and guests
- Provide clean and usable rental clubs for guests
- Pick, clean, and replenish range balls as required
- Maintain clean and organized back shop area
- Help in organization, staging, and execution of club events and functions
- Other duties as assigned by management
|Something Special on the Sunshine Coast|
As a Back Shop Assistant at Myrtle Point, you will assist in the day-to-day operations of the golf club operations while ensuring that our members and guests enjoy their experience.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.