WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have Traffic Control ticket|
- Must be able to work outdoors rain or shine
- Must be outgoing and available to work on call
- A flexible schedule is an asset for this position
- Access to vehicle is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Controlling traffic|
|- Wage increases to $18/hr once training has been completed|
- Wage increases with more hours
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.