WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Are you looking for an exciting career in Social Services?|
Our organization offers full benefits upon meeting eligibility requirements, great opportunities to grow within and a fun and positive environment for both staff and clients!
Exciting opportunities exist for the right individuals to join a progressive non-profit organization as a Support Worker. The position entails working in a one to one setting assisting the clients in their home and community to work towards their goals, teaching life skills, community integration and social skills to assist with their daily living.
- Class 5 BC Driverís licence and vehicle
- Clean Criminal Records Check
- First Aid Training w/ CPR
- Experience interacting with people with development and or physical disabilities/mental health issues
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual
- Must be able to start immediately
- Experience with personal care is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide care, support, and assistance to individuals of varying abilities|
- Follow individual care plans
- Complete daily documentation
- Work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Accompany individuals to appointments and activities in the community
- Prepare meals and maintain the household
|- Exciting opportunity exists for the right individual to join a progressive non-profit organization as a Support Worker|
- Overnight rate may apply to some shifts
- We have positions available in multiple programs
- We thank all applicants for their interest
- Please email your application to email@example.com or it may be FAX to 604-485-2228
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.