WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Looking for an experienced baker with high-hydration sourdough, or commercial kitchen experience.|
- Must have FoodSafe certification or be willing to obtain it shortly.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Baking, shaping and production of breads, pastries and other food items|
- Keeping the workspace clean and sanitary
- Assessment of the products and environment, and continual "tweaking" to make sure of consistency
- Continual attention to detail, and care for the products
- Possibility of contribution of ideas for new products
- Continual work at efficiency improvement
|- This is a long term position, and not for someone just wanting to experience "something new"|
- Serious inquiries only, please
- Willing to train the right person - but again, this is a long term position with early hours. 5am-1:30pm
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.