WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be highly organized and a self-starter
- Ability to operate related equipment
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Address customers and customer service issues when they arise |
- Assist with the administration and workflow of the pharmacy
- Ensure all stock is filled and the pharmacy technicians have all tools needed
- Occasional delivery of prescriptions to customers’ homes - Other related duties as directed by pharmacist
|Our store is seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to the Pharmacist. The successful candidate for this role will assist with customer service over the phone and in-store and will address customer service issues and field questions about medications and over-the-counter products in a professional manner. A motivated candidate will find they can grow into this position and become a valuable part of our pharmacy team.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.