WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Sunshine Coast Health Centre (SCHC) and Georgia Strait Women's Clinic (GSWC) offer residential treatment services for addictions, mental health, and occupational trauma in men and women. We are looking to hire one or more yoga instructors for the various yoga classes in our men's and women's schedules. All supplies and props provided.|
- An active designation or certification of yoga training
- You have previous experiencing working in a team or integrated clinic environment (an asset)
- You are professional, reliable, and an excellent communicator with clients and fellow co-workers
- You are a motivated individual who wants to collaborate with other practitioners to deliver high-quality, client-centered care.
- You have a deep degree of empathy and is able to easily communicate what this means You have knowledge and experience working with addiction and mental health populations (an asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Greet clients|
- Lead class and support attending clients Chart class overall and individual client notes (if needed) in company's electronic medical record system.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.