WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- You have previous relaxation, deep tissue, and/or therapeutic massage experience
- You have complementary skill sets and experience in yoga (1-on-1 and group sessions)
- You have previous experiencing working in a team environment (experience in integrated clinic an asset)
- You are professional, reliable, and an excellent communicator with fellow co-workers
- You are a motivated individual who wants to collaborate with other practitioners to deliver high-quality, client-centered care
- You have a deep degree of empathy and is able to easily communicate what this means
- You have knowledge and experience working with addiction and mental health populations (an asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
|Sunshine Coast Health Centre (SCHC) and Georgia Strait Women's Clinic (GSWC) offer residential treatment services for addictions, mental health, and occupational trauma in men and women. We are looking to expand our team of practitioners doing massage therapy, bodywork, and yoga.|
We have both full and part-time positions available, with flexible hours that can include weekends. Electric massage table, electronic medical record access, and supplies are provided. PPEs also provided
Starting wage is 30-40/hour for non-registered practitioners (based on experience). If successful applicant is a Register Massage Therapists, they will garner a wage reflective of their license.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.