WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Are you looking for a job in a relaxed pressure free environment? |
- Must be available to work nights
- Full-time 9PM-5AM
- Applicant must be bondable and be willing to undergo a RCMP check
- Must have transportation
- Applicant also needs to be punctual, reliable, be able to work alone and in a team environment & stay on task
Duties and Responsibilities
|- General janitorial duties to include sweeping, mopping, using autoscrubbers, propane polishers and cleaning bathrooms|
|- We're looking for someone for a night cleaning position in Powell River|
- $16.00 per hr to start then wage increases after 3 months
- Experience preferred but not required
- Pay based on experience
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.