WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have a computer, internet access, and telephone|
- Background in literacy an asset
- First Aid training an asset
- A satisfactory criminal record check is required
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Special focus to organize and maintain the Supportive Housing Garden|
- Help kitchen as needed
- Assist in creating efficiencies by centralizing program administration and coordination for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work with qathet Community Justice
|- qathet Supportive Housing offers 44 studio homes with shared amenity space, such as a commercial kitchen for learning healthy cooking and other culinary life-skills, as well as laundry facilities, to those experiencing homelessness or risk of homelessness. Each home has a private bathroom and in-suite kitchen. Residents have access to 24/7 support services, including access to employment and other life-skills training, and health and wellness services. It also offers a community garden. As an employee of Lift, the Worker performs his/her duties in accordance with Lift policies and procedures.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.