WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have a computer, internet access, and telephone|
- Experience in program development and delivery an asset
- Experience organizing events an asset
- Experience working with children 0-5, their parents and caregivers an asset
- Background in literacy an asset
- Valid driverís license and clean driver abstract an asset
- First Aid training an asset
- A satisfactory criminal record check is required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Plan, develop, organize, and implement summer programming. These special community summer programs promote active lifestyles, literacy, health, and exercise. The programs are open to all families in the qathet Regional District. The programs developed will run for approximately 5-6 weeks and will be a combination of take home activity packs as well as one-to-one programming with a facilitator and a family. Physical distancing regulations and health and safety protocols will be followed. The coordinator will work with the Family Place staff and families in the implementation of the summer programming|
|- This is a temporary Canada Summer Jobs position. Successful candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment|
- Questions? Contact Carolina Pena Navarro at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Place is a family resource center that supports healthy families by promoting family inclusion and parenting skills. Under the direction of the manager, the Event and Activity Coordinator will plan, develop, organize, and implement summer programming. As an employee of Lift, the Worker performs his/her duties in accordance with Lift policies and procedures.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.