WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have a computer, internet access, and telephone|
- Background in literacy an asset
- First Aid training an asset
- A satisfactory criminal record check is required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Create efficiencies by centralizing program administration and coordination for community justice work|
- Identify and close gaps within existing services, coordinate volunteers, and act as a central referral and resource professional for a wide range of resources and programs in the qathet region
|- This is a temporary Canada Summer Jobs position. Successful candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment|
- Questions? Contact Siobhan Brown at qCJ@liftcommunityservices.org
- qathet Community Justice (qCJ) represents a collaborative community effort to improve and expand community-based programs and services that have existed for over a decade. It provides opportunity to use the tools and approaches of restorative justice and peacemaking to create more effective responses to incidents of hate and discrimination, and opportunity to use diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) tools and approaches to promote understanding of differences and community safety, thereby enhancing community-based justice and conflict resolution. As an employee of Lift, the Worker performs his/her duties in accordance with Lift policies and procedures
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.