WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- A diploma in a related human/social service field|
- 1 year recent related youth-specific experience is required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- The Youth Worker makes a significant contribution to children, youth and families by providing effective goal focussed support and assistance.|
- He/she helps plan and carry out individually designed programs appropriate to the child/youth and the daily living environment.
- Service may be provided through one to one or group arrangements.
- The format of service will be determined by the needs identified and goals set by each child/youth and his/her family as part of Individual Service Planning
- The Family Support Worker uses and promotes a family centred approach and assists parents caregivers in helpful strategies to understand and meet the needs of their child and their family
- The Youth Worker is a dedicated and knowledgeable member of a comprehensive organization wide support team
- The Youth Worker is familiar with and participates in ensuring that the strategic goals of the agency are met
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.